List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28360] BUG: Imapfilter -> This message can't be displayed.
From:       "owen.synge" <owen.synge () desy ! de>
Date:       2006-08-23 20:06:57

I just found a very cool program called imapfilter, unfortunately I like
sylpheed to much to use it because it seems that I get disconnected from
IMAP when ever I connect with another imap client, Thundirbird or
imapfilter simultaneously with sylpheed will disconnect sylpheed which
can only be recovered with restarting sylpheed.

Is this a known bug? I found it with the latest stable release and the
version in debian stable.

Regards

Owen Synge