List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28231] Sorting Order and Date Format
From:       Gene Goldenfeld <genegold () highstream ! net>
Date:       2006-07-26 15:30:20

I'm using 2.2.6/Win32 and have a question about the date field and
sorting order.  My summary screen is set up in thread view to sort
folders chronologically, most recent at the bottom.  Date format is %m/%
d/% y(% a) % H: % M.  Yesterday, I signed up for a free voicemail phone
line with NetZero and, including the exchange with their tech service
staff, have received emails with dates formatted three different ways,
two of which sort to the top of the list.  Before I write them further
about this, maybe I should ask here, just in case it's a Sylpheed
setting or quirk. Here are the three:

bottom (correct):
- Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:58:54 -0700 (PDT)

top:
- Tue Jul 25 12:57:08 PDT 2006
- 7/25/06 8:39 PM

Is this a setting or other problem on my end or theirs?  Thanks.

Gene