List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28176] Re: Fedora Core 5 installation
From:       captnemotx () netscape ! net
Date:       2006-07-13 2:18:53

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@gmail.com>
To: sylpheed@good-day.net
Sent: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:19:52 +0200
Subject: [sylpheed:28175] Re: Fedora Core 5 installation

 Sylpheed 2.2.6 is included with Fedora Extras 5.
 "yum install sylpheed" can install it.

Ah!  OK, I'll try that.  I'm basically just getting back into Linux
after some downtime and so have not become familiar with yum and the
Extras, etc.

 That sounds as if "configure" failed and told you why, because you're
 missing development tools, such as C compiler, library header files,

Yes, I noticed that I'm missing some dependencies and some are versions
are too old so I'll have update those.  It may be a few days until I
can get back to this so I'll post again when I've had time to sit down
with it.

Thanks,
Kevin