List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28143] Re: Trouble with Sylpheed on SUSE 10.1
From:       Ingo Strauch <brack () the-one-brack ! org>
Date:       2006-07-06 12:27:08

Hi again!

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 21:29:58 +0200
Ingo Strauch <brack@the-one-brack.org> wrote:

> I noticed a few problems with using sylpheed on SUSE 10.1 (valid for
> sylpheed 2.2.4 and 2.2.6):
>
> - using "save as" on attachments doesn't suggest a filename, even if
>   the attachment in the attachment tab has one

I remembered that some people reported problems when using GTK+ 2.8.x so
I tried building sylpheed against GTL+ 2.6.10 (even though I didn't find
anything about my issue in the ML archive) and the problem is gone. I
probably should have tried it before posting here ;-)

Cheers,
Ingo

--
Ingo Strauch ---- Registered Linux User #227900 (http://counter.li.org/)
GPG Key Fingerprint = DEC8 1B12 9573 6BE7 7A99  C33F 809C 8C2C 772E 66A1