List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28116] Re: sylpheed crashes (gtk/pango problem?)
From:       Onur =?UTF-8?B?S8O8w6fDvGs=?= <onur () delipenguen ! net>
Date:       2006-06-27 22:45:54

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:53:38 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:05:08 +0300
> Doruk Fisek <dfisek@fisek.com.tr> wrote:
>
> >  When I run Sylpheed with tr_TR locale, it crashes when I click on
> > the "View" (Görünüm) menu. I can navigate through other menus
> > without any problems.
> >
> >  I am not sure if this is a Sylpheed problem or a Gtk/Pango problem.
> > If there is a way to test it, I would be happy to do it and report
> > back.
>
> The crash was triggered by a typo in tr.po (it also seems to have many
> non-fatal typos in it). Now fixed in svn trunk.

 Yes it is fixed, thank you. If anyone is interested, a patch againts
2.2.6 can be found here.

http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/playground/applications/network/sylpheed/files/sylpheed-2.2.6-menu_crash_fix.patch

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens