List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28106] reply configuration
From:       Joel Sinor <joel.sinor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-26 16:16:15

Hello there:
     Thanks again for a wonderful email program that solves so many
problems.  I am glad to once again become an active part of this list.
     I am sure this has been covered before, because I once had this
working, but my searches on the archives and google have not produced
the answer. I have noticed that when I reply to an email that is in a
folder (maybe on other replies, too.. I haven't checked for sure) the
email I send does not appear in the sent mail.  I am pretty sure that I
once had sylpheed set up so that my replies showed up in the same
folder where the email I replied to was stored; that would be fine...
but it would be fine if I could get my reply to get stored in the sent
folder.  As it is it does not look like my replies end up being kept
anywhere, and I definitely want to save my reply emails somewhere.
     I also once had sylpheed set up such that hitting reply when I was
viewing a message caused the original message window to close when the
compose window opened to compose a reply.  As I recall it had something
to do with a trick with reconfiguring the reply button's actions.
     Any help or direction on how to do this or where to find docs that
might point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
     Thanks again.