List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27996] Re: message is queued under "wrong" queue folder
From:       Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnsanchez () wait4 ! org>
Date:       2006-06-12 0:00:56

Quoting  Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnsanchez@wait4.org>
Sent on  Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:57:57 -0300

> I added a new mailbox (File > Mailbox > Add new mailbox) and composed a
> new message with the new account (after creating the mailbox, simple pop
> account).  the "account status" displayed the new account while I hit the
> "send later" button, but the message was queued on my first mailbox's
> queue folder. that seems odd.
>
> does anyone confirm this behavior?

this also happens with Sent mail, and Drafts.  deleted messages goes to the
"right" trash box.

any clues of what am I doing wrong?  (ie, forgot to associate a mailbox
with an account?)

regards

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
GNU/Linux #140696 [http://counter.li.org]

  Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.