List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27940] Sylpheed 1.0.4 (Debian Sarge) crashes on Bugtraq posting
Date:       2006-05-30 18:07:54

Hello list,

I have several Sylpheed-1.0.4 here on different machines and as soon as
I try to open Jon Callas' posting "On the Recent PGP and Truecrypt
Posting" on the Bugtraq mailing list, Sylpheed crashes. Anyone else who
has seen this?

Sylpheed-1.0.4 comes with Debian Sarge and crashes never...

Richard.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.