List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27925] [BUG] forward unread message on IMAP account
From:       Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnsanchez () wait4 ! org>
Date:       2006-05-26 21:36:53

hello,

I've tried to forward as attachment the first message of my IMAP box, and
Sylpheed did not include it for forwarding.  I had to click on the message
(so it was fetched from server and displayed), and then clicked forward
again.  Now it is included for forwarding.

anyone confirm this behavior?

Regards.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
GNU/Linux #140696 [http://counter.li.org]

  Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.