List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27725] problems with 'external editor' and 'external program for sending'
From:       "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb () cs ! columbia ! edu>
Date:       2006-03-24 20:00:46

I've run into an annoying bug twice.  I select the external editor
(xterm -e vi) to edit a message, then send it.  Starting with the next
message, I'm informed that there's an error running 'sendmail -i -t'.
However, there isn't; the mail is actually sent.  To get around the
problem, I have to switch to using smtp or exit/restart sylpheed.  Is
this a known problem?  I'm running 2.2.1 on NetBSD.