List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27722] send junk to spamcop
From:       Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnslinux () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-03-24 3:11:43

hello,

I'd like to know if it is possible to automatically send junk mails to
spamcop.  I took a look in the filtering config, but didn't found anything
that seemed to be the correct choice.

I was wondering if I add an external command, calling Sylpheed with some
command line options to attach the junk mail, and send it to my user in
spamcop (reporting user).

I'd be happy if Sylpheed put a ready-to-go mail in my queue folder, and
then I'll just hit "Send".  Does anyone know if this is possible?

regards.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
GNU/Linux #140696 [http://counter.li.org]

  A well adjusted person is one who makes the
  same mistake twice without getting nervous.