List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27720] Anonymous Popup Error Messages
From:       Paul Dickson <paul () permanentmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-23 14:38:14

I found a popup error window in a different workspace than sylpheed was
running.  I was apparently caused by the following logged activity:

* Connecting to POP3 server: red.pwd.internal...
** LibSylph-WARNING: DNS lookup failed

** LibSylph-WARNING: sock_connect_address_list_async: connection to red.pwd.internal:110 failed

** LibSylph-WARNING: can't connect to server.
** LibSylph-WARNING: [07:24:16] Connection failed.

** Connection failed.

This error was caused by heavy traffic caused by doing an rsync of an NFS
mounted volume.  This isn't the problem I'm reporting.  The problem is
sylpheed is creating popups that are anonymous.

I'm not running the latest, so this may already be fixed.  But if not,
please add this to the TODO list.

Thanks.

	-Paul