List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27707] Re: LDAP server configuration.
From:       Ricardo Mones <ricardo.mones () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-21 12:33:22

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:38:08 +0530
Amarendra Godbole <amarendra.godbole@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another query: is there a way to auto-complete the addresses once they
> are entered in the To: field? Something like mutt's ctrl-T to fire an
> ldap query...

  I think you're referring to pressing the Tab key in the To: field when
composing, isn't it?

  I don't know for sure if the search for completion is done over the
items stored on the addressbook from previous queries or live queries
are launched to the configured LDAP servers, but I suspect the first
(right now I'm using the Win32 version which has no LDAP support).

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones.