List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27466] Tray icon in IceWM
From:       "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Luk=E1=B9_Zapletal?=" <lukas.zapletal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-26 14:50:23

Hello,

when I click on the tray icon, Sylpheed does not minimize to icon (it
minimizes normally). I have to use use IceWM`s ability to minimize
application to tray - but now I have two Sylpheed icons in the taskbar :-)

What is wrong with Sylpheed window? I mean - other apps minimizes to tray
icon with no problems (e.g. Gajim).

Thanks for hints

--
Lukas Zapletal