List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27448] Crash due to a SIGSEGV in _gtk_tree_view_queue_draw_node ()
From:       Antonio Ospite <ospite () studenti ! unina ! it>
Date:       2006-02-23 14:04:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hallo,

I can reproduce a crash in sylpheed 2.2.0 in the following situation:
- I have a folder A sorted by thread date and a folder B sorted by date
- 1. I select the A folder and then I expand the last thread
- 2. when I select the B folder sylpheed crashes

I noticed this in the debian sid package, but it is reproducible _in my
case_ even when compiling the vanilla 2.2.0 with the following
configuration:

  $ ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode

which gives me the following setup:

   sylpheed 2.2.0

   GnuPG         : no
   JPilot        : no
   LDAP          : no
   OpenSSL       : yes
   iconv         : yes
   compface      : no
   IPv6          : yes
   GtkSpell      : no

Maybe it can be useful to know what GLIB and GTK+ I'm using.
From configure output:
  checking for GLIB - version >= 2.4.0... yes (version 2.8.6)
  checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.4.0... yes (version 2.8.12)

I attach here a backtrace of the crash and I hope you can spot the
problem as soon as possible. If you need some more infos please let me
know.

Many thanks,
   Antonio Ospite.

--
  Web site: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite
Public key: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite/aopubkey.asc

["backtrace.txt.gz" (application/octet-stream)]