List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27110] Re: Feature request
From:       Gene Goldenfeld <genegold () highstream ! net>
Date:       2006-01-31 22:07:03

Pavlos Parissis <p_pavlos@freemail.gr> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:51:09 +0100
> Godwin Stewart <gstewart@bonivet.net> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:37:50 +0100, Pavlos Parissis
> > <p_pavlos@freemail.gr> wrote:
> >
> > > 1) Better printing support
> > >  I would like to have a print dialog to select printer and
> > > preference. Be able to print attachments.
> >
> > I have no strong feelings about this either way. I'm perfectly at
> > ease with what's already provided.

This was (again) discussed a week ago and Hiro recognized that the print
setup was basic and could use some work.  I'd say it's in his hands.

> > > 4) Export of Inbox and Folders with or without subfolders.
> >
> > Provided in the "File" menu of sylpheed's main window.
>
> No, it is not.
> Try to export a folder, which has sub folders and you will see that
> mails from the sub folders are not in the exported file.
> Furthermore, try to export the Mailbox(MH) folder and you see that
> when you click select, the folder is not exported.

Yes, I noticed while importing from NS that the subfolders had to be
brought in separately.  I looked at it as an inconvenience, although in
a sense it does parallel the thread delete issue that Hiro just fixed
in beta7.

Gene