List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27105] ldap
From:       Bruce Bowler <bbowler () bigelow ! org>
Date:       2006-01-31 20:55:42

I'm starting to play around with ldap and am having trouble getting
things to work.  Can someone point me to a simple, easy to understand,
cookbook-style set of instructions for how to get ldap to work, and more
specifically, work with Sylpheed?  I do have ldap support compiled in but
any attempt to connect gets an "error binding to LDAP server" message.

TIA,
Bruce