List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27068] [wish] - Subfilters
From:       Nomine Mutato <mutato () nonews ! org>
Date:       2006-01-27 19:00:48

Do you have thought to introduce subfilters? Re-parsing msg. it could
be useful for a big mail traffic.

For example, I receive hourly many mails from my server, those are
stored into ~/Mail/works/inbox/root  while ./root subfolders contains
msg. (ex. cron, ups, report, firewall, etc.), but it isn't easy manage
filters, because any subfolders have the same value of any other
folder in tree.

Thx.

--
OpenClose.it - Free Software Skills