List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27063] Feature request....
From:       Bjørn T Johansen <btj () havleik ! no>
Date:       2006-01-27 14:35:22

I am using 2.2.0beta6 under Linux and there is one thing that is really annoying...
When I'm writing on an email and Sylpheed starts to check for new mail, it locks my email writing..
Not using threads right or?

Regards,

BTJ
Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: