List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:26669] Compiling with Sun Studio 11 on Solaris
From:       Stefaan A Eeckels <Stefaan.Eeckels () ecc ! lu>
Date:       2005-12-27 23:54:02

Hi all,

Just a quick note to mention that I switched from GCC to Sun Studio 11
(which is now free) for my Sylpheed compilations, and that it compiles
quite well (with a number of warnings, but that applies to GCC
compilations as well). It does feel noticeably faster than when compiled
with GCC, especially when opening large folders.

Special thanks to Hiroyuki for the best MUA on the planet, and a very
prosperous 2006 to all.

--
Stefaan