List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:26666] Re: Two Win32 version Display Problems
From:       Gene Goldenfeld <genegold () highstream ! net>
Date:       2005-12-27 16:00:42

Neither eyesight nor monitor.  When I set up this LCD, I was using
Netscape 4.8 for email, which puts a border around the mail folder
and thus disguised the fact that the contrast setting was washing out
the colors. Turning it down from 92 to just 87 brings out the
differences well enough.  With great embarassment and gratefulness
for everyone's indulgence,

Gene