List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:26644] Re: Two Win32 version Display Problems [resend]
From:       Gene Goldenfeld <genegold () highstream ! net>
Date:       2005-12-26 17:13:24

Sorry to everyone: the mail highlight was missing on the previous
shot (mail is in Inbox).

Gene Goldenfeld

Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:04:46 -0600
From: Gene Goldenfeld <genegold@highstream.net>
To: sylpheed@good-day.net
Subject: [sylpheed:26643] Re: Two Win32 version Display Problems

Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

Hiro,
  Attached is a JPEG of my screen showing the # column problem and the
lack of mailfolder highlight (supposed to be Inbox).  For the # column,
you can see that the New/Unread are already so far to the left to be
cutting off folder names.  If I move the right area to the left, it
cuts off the #s.  Thanks.

Gene Goldenfeld

["Sylpheed screen # space.jpg" (image/jpeg)]