List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:26641] Re: Stupid question about forwarding with
From:       Bill <Bill () explosivo ! com>
Date:       2005-12-26 16:27:24

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:41:36 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp> spake:

> Hello,
>
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 01:44:45 +0900
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:15:35 -0500
> > Bill <Bill@explosivo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Alright... as long as its not me.
> > >
> > > Man that sucks.
> > >
> > > I guess it was a forward of a forward in this case.  Phooey.
> > >
> > > Is this in as a bug anywhere?  Should I log it?
> >
> > Can you send me the message which causes a problem (with "Forward as
> > attachment")? I want to fix the bug.
>
> Fixed in the svn trunk (now all (and only) parts with filenames will be
> attached). Please test it.
>
> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto

What service!  I just got back from my holiday and found both
requests.  I compiled svn trunk and tried it and it works perfectly.
Tried it also on several other emails of various attachment
configurations and it all seems to work perfectly!

Excellent work, and many many many thanks!

Bill

--

Bill Chmura
Director of Internet Technology