List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:26636] How to mark an attachment for inline viewing
From:       "Leonardo F. Fontenelle" <leo.fontenelle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-26 8:18:18

Hello everyone. I'm currently considering moving to Sylpheed, and I'm
playing with the new beta version (2.2.0_beta1). As far as I could grasp
from the mailing list archive, html e-mail composing isn't much wanted;
while I won't argue with that, I'd like to be able to do it, so I was
considering sending attached html files.

As far as I know, "marking an attachment for inline viewing" would make
an attached html file appear to be the mail's body. How do I get it done
in Sylpheed?

Thanks!

Leonardo Fontenelle <leo.fontenelle@gmail.com>