List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:26456] Re: Vietnamese translation
From:       Pham Thanh Long <ptlong () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 16:26:14

Hello,

Now the translation is ready to use (though there are some
untranslated strings, but I think they appear rarely).

I do like Sylpheed and, with this translation, I hope other Vietnamese
users will like it too :)

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:13:33 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Thanks for your effort. If you've finished the translation, I'll put
> it into the official source tree (send the po file to me).
>
> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp>

--
lngt @ ngonngu.net

["sylpheed-2.0.4-vi-20051130.po.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]