List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:26417] Re: Some candidates for the wishlist
From:       Peter Bieringer <pb () bieringer ! de>
Date:       2005-11-22 10:28:24

--On Dienstag, 22. November 2005 10:28 +0100 bojster <bojster@op.pl> wrote:

> Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
>
>> Now:
>>
>> "Apply filter rules to sent messages" will only be enabled if "Save
>> sent messages to outbox" is enabled.
>>
>> When "Apply filter rules to sent messages" is enabled, sent messages
>> will be saved into Sent folder only if the messages are not filtered.
>
> It suits my needs, but I'm not sure if it's the perfect solution
> (I mean the first line). There might be some people who want to save
> only specific outgoing messages (by filtering them) and sicard the rest.
> But then again, they can achieve it by applying filter rules similarly
> to what Godwin suggested in regard to my issue (but this time
> discarding messages that do not fall under any filtering rules instead
> of saving them). And they're probably in minority anyway. ;-)

Count at least me.

I heavily used the "copy to" feature in Mulberry. Default ist "store in
Sent", but I can select per mail to "none" or "choose later" (or to one on
the cached list). That's very economic, no filter have to be created or
adjusted all the time.

So if Sylpheed get the same feature, I would be very very happy, because
this is as far as I tested around very unique to Mulberry.

	Peter
--
Dr. Peter Bieringer                     http://www.bieringer.de/pb/
GPG/PGP Key 0x958F422D               mailto: pb at bieringer dot de