List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:25600] Re: UTF-8 character display
From:       Fridtjof Busse <fbusse () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-08-19 14:37:44

* Fridtjof Busse <fbusse@gmx.de>:
> Hi
> I'm running sylpheed on a system with UTF-8[1]. Unfortunatly, I get
> quite a few mails that don't have Content-Type set (they usually
> contain ISO-8859-15 characters), thus sylpheed doesn't display them
> correctly.

Noone with a solution to this problem?
Is there really no other way but to start sylpheed with an ISO8859
charset, although the system is UTF-8 completly? How about an option to
define the carset to use of mails "forget" to set them? The "View -
Charset" method overrides even correctly set charsets...

--
Fridtjof Busse