List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:25430] Main window state is not saved
From:       Vitalijus <vitval () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-18 18:20:41

Hello,

When I maximize Sylpheed's main window, close it and then reopen the
program, the main window gets not maximized. Even worse, it gets a bit
to the right, out of screen bounds (that is because the borders of
unmaximized window are displayed, I know that is not Sylpheeds fault).
I use GNOME and metacity WM.

This could be fixed by saving window state and then restoring it on
startup.

I would include a screenshot, but have no time now :)

Good luck,
--
Vitalijus Valantiejus <vitalijus@users.sf.net>
Jabber ID: double_v@akl.lt  PGP Key ID: 401081AF