List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:25244] Re: How does Junk Mail Control work?
From:       Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade () datamax ! bg>
Date:       2005-06-28 12:38:21

Sylpheed adds extra button 'Junk' which executes external applications with
filename of the current message, then moves it to folder you have chosen already.

To enable/change junk control programm and folder you have to check:

Configuration/CommonPreferences/JunkMail/EnableJunkControl/Commands/Junk ...

Looks pretty simple but does great job! Finally I dropped all my classify+move scripts :)

P! Vladi.

--
Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade@biscom.net> <cade@datamax.bg>
http://cade.datamax.bg/                    DataMax SA