List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:25226] Re: gtk-2 themes
From:       Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnslinux () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-06-24 19:31:45

Quoting  Paul Schneider <paul@clogic.homeunix.net>
Sent on  Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:10:14 +0200

> It seems that, when i use any theme but the "Default" one,
> I can display one message, at displaying an other message,
> sylpheed abort due to an exeption of glibc complaining a doubled freed
> memory block or its corruption, (i have to recompile with debug info to
> give the exact message and tell you more about it).

I saw this when I tried dropline gnome, if it helps.  my solution was
removing dropline and use Openbox with fbpanel, not as a metacity
replacement.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
GNU/Linux #140696 [http://counter.li.org]

  "Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else."