List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:25220] Re: Color labels not working - they have no
From:       Paul Jackson <pj () sgi ! com>
Date:       2005-06-24 11:47:36

> they too were using SuSE 9.3

Perhaps someone listening to this thread could suggest which of the
several libraries with which sylpheed links are most likely the cause
of this complete loss of text coloring, if indeed it's some 'special
feature' of SuSE 9.3 that's causing this.

I could try rebuilding that library -- but I'm not sufficiently
competent that I want to try rebuilding the entire chain of
prerequisites for Sylpheed (which wouldn't tell me much even if I did).

--
                  I won't rest till it's the best ...
                  Programmer, Linux Scalability