List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24727] Send later / Queue problem
From:       Sergio =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fern=E1ndez?= <sergio.fernandez () agora-2000 ! com>
Date:       2005-04-22 11:17:19

Hello,

I've got a problem when I compose a message and press "Send later" button.
If I open the QUEUE folder I can see the message, but in message listing
Subject is shown as "(No Subject)" and From is shown as "(No From)".

My QUEUE folder is on IMAP server, although I don't know if this matters.

I think it's a visualization problem, because when I send queued messages,
they are sent properly (with right subject, from and body).

I'm using Sylpheed 1.9.9 on GNU/Linux.

Thanks in advance
Sergio