List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24698] double mail [bug?]
From:       Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnslinux () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-04-18 14:41:37

hello,

due to a fast control+enter double hit, Sylpheed sent 2 copies of the mail
I was composing.  it is possible to intentionally send more copies of the
same mail from a compose window, if the station if sufficiently slow and
the fingers are sufficiently fast.

I believe this is an unexpected behavior (or bug), but please correct me if
I'm wrong.  there are 2 copies of the message I composed in the Sent folder,
as if I composed 2 different messages (this was expected, though).

Regards.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
GNU/Linux #140696 [http://counter.li.org]

  "Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else."