List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24518] Re: Building SVN Version
From:       Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons () proteus ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2005-03-31 23:45:58

Lo Emily,

On 31-03-05 (Thu) 07:53 -0600 Emily Jackson wrote:

| configure options. Also, the configure file has to be patched for
| Sylpheed to build on Mac OS X ("-traditional-cpp" has to be replaced
| with "-no-cpp-precomp"), or else the compiler will crash.

Check configure.in and change the CFLAGS in the "*-darwin*) case at your
discretion.

You might as well tell us what compiler / preprocessor version you are using,
because it seems to me that the -traditional-cpp was put there on purpose.

Bye.

--
Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible,
a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos