List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24492] Re: spam folder type
From:       Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade () datamax ! bg>
Date:       2005-03-30 16:32:22

guile is huge! I'm amazed you even mentioned it :) we
(project I participated in) replaced it with siod as
config language. lua is also reasonable choice.

however, I expect from extension language to be rich
and compact (tell more with less in various ways) just
like natural languages. there are limits, Perl is close.

I'm far from the idea than anyone could be convinced of
anything easily (without months of fighting with
questionable result) so let's drop this thread, please.

Vladi.

--
Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade@biscom.net> <cade@datamax.bg>
http://cade.datamax.bg/   pgp/gpg key id: 6F35B214 (pgp.mit.edu)