List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24446] Re: Sylpheed 1.9.6 released
From:       Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons () proteus ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2005-03-28 12:18:30

Lo Hiroyuki,

On 28-03-05 (Mon) 20:03 +0900 Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

| OK, I've just incorporated the modification to the svn trunk.

Thanks!

| One drawback is the increase of memory usage and cache size. For
| example, the processing of this sylpheed-ml (16733 messages, 52.56MB)
| takes extra 2MB memory/file size than before.

One of these days I'll just "compress" the lists of references by searching
for duplicates in a string table. :-) Would ofcourse increase the time spent
to initializing threads.

The situation is worse in Claws though, which has the nasty habit of caching
several folders at once.

Bye.

--
Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible,
a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos