List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24405] no mail notification dialog
From:       Gerald Dachs <gda () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-03-20 18:42:35

Hi,

I have searched in the mail archive and didn't find anything to my
problem.
I don't get a mail notification dialog with sylpheed 1.0.3 and lower.
In fact, I have never seen one, but I expect that there is one, because
the settings tell something about.
In the setting I told to do it always. I am not using one of
the mainstream linux distos and built sylpheed from sources, so
it is always possible that I did something wrong. Would be nice
if someone could point me to a direction where I can look for.

Gerald