List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24398] print+next button problem
From:       Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade () datamax ! bg>
Date:       2005-03-18 18:10:45

hi,

I encountered very strange problem. I assigned Ctrl+P to the file/print
menu item. I had several 'new' messages which I wanted to print so I
started to:

Ctrl+P (and Enter to confirm lpr or cancel)
Hit 'Next' button on the toolbar
Ctrl+P
'Next'
etc.

on the second time 'Next' stops working. it is very strange because
if I print via the menu item, the problem doesn't appear.

it can be fixed with click in the message view area and 'Next' again...

--
Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade@biscom.net> <cade@datamax.bg>
http://cade.datamax.bg/                    DataMax SA