List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24170] Re: i10n error in main 1.9.3
From:       Jody Hagins <jody-sylpheed-030910 () atdesk ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 21:35:17

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:39:44 +0100
Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore@gmx.de> wrote:

> My subscription isn't "cold" either, and could I interest you in
> refusing being one ill-bred, priggish, snot-nosed ego case?

Then that should be a clue to be a little patient (and read the archived
posts before tossing in questions).  This is a totally user-supported
community, and regardless of how you feel, running in with guns-a-blazin
will only resort in your future posts being ignored by the ones who can
help the most.