List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24120] Re: Marking mail as answered
From:       Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <cade () datamax ! bg>
Date:       2005-02-22 8:12:16

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:23:16 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:16:03 +0100
> Paul <paul@nlpagan.net> wrote:

> > >to  > it.
> > >
> > >I support this. It often happens to me too.
> >
> > This has come up on the list before.
> > If I recall correctly, it has to do with the fact that Sylpheed at
> > this moment is not multi-threaded, so communication between the
> > windoss is not happening or possible.
>
> It is nothing to do with multi-threading.
> Just marking a message as replied when sending finished is a bit
> complicated (what if the message was moved/deleted/modified before
> sending?).

Additional 'Mark As Unreplied' menu item will do the trick I think.

Personally I never delete messages from the 'sent' folder (well, almost)
so it should be handy to have something like 'Update Replied Mark' by
matching messages from a folder to those from the 'sent' folder.

And for something completely different: is it possible to have menu
item 'Show Reply Message' in the message context menu (both list and view)?
It would show the reply message in a separated 'Message View'. Then it will
be possible quickly to check what did you replied or if there is reply
actually.

> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp>

--