List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:24067] Re: Problem with adressbook
From:       Ken Gunderson <kgunders () teamcool ! net>
Date:       2005-02-13 19:06:49

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:39:27 +0100
Florian Pressler <florian.pressler@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just started using sylpheed as my mailclient. When I wanted to
> configure the adressbook, I deleted the two folders "common contacts"
> and "personal contacts" (or similar), as I don't need this separation.
> The result was, that after this, I wasn't able to add any new folders
> any more (the options are just greyed out, wether I try it via
> right-clicking or the buttons at the bottom of the dialog). I think I
> will need to edit the file addrbook-00000001.xml by hand, right? Can
> anyone please paste the syntax of how to configure such a folder? It
> seems you can't add addresses in "root".
>
> Thanks!
> Florian

You might want to check the Sylpheed Doc Project site.  I only recently
switched to Sylpheed as well, but I think I saw an example of such at
their.  Maybe the FAQ, maybe the manual.  Don't recall which.

--
Best regards,

Ken Gunderson
GPG Key-- 9F5179FD

"Freedom begins between the ears."	-- Edward Abbey