List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23734] 3 questions about (?) missing features.
From:       Torsten Gusko <torsten () gusko ! de>
Date:       2004-12-24 0:18:31

Hello list,

I am using Sylpheed 1.0.0. beta3 under Debian Sarge for several weeks
now. Unfortunately I am missing some features and wanted to know whether
I have just missed something or they are simply not available:

1) I am reading a lot of Mailinglists. Therefore it would be most
helpful to declare a thread to: 'I do not want to read it and its
answers any longer'. After that mark every answer to that topic should
be invisible or deleted. Is that possible?

2) I am able to encrypt and sign my mails with gpg, but I am not able
to decrypt an incoming message. How do I do that?

3) I do access my Mailbox over IMAP. It seems that Sylpheed does not
download every eMail automaticaly. I have to right-klick on each folder
to make the messages available offline. However, I have to repeat that
every time I am online. Is that correct or did I miss something?

--
Thank you for your help in advance

Torsten