List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23708] Folder name change not propagated to accounts
From:       Stefaan A Eeckels <Stefaan.Eeckels () ecc ! lu>
Date:       2004-12-16 13:12:32

Hi Hiroyuki,

Just noticed a small bug in 1.0.0rc. When you rename
a folder, references to it in the accounts don't
get updated, contrary to what happens in the rules.

I have a folder+account per project, and place copies
of my outgoing messages in the project folder. When
a project decided to change names, I renamed the folder;
suddenly, copies of the outgoing messages started landing
in my "sent" folder. I checked the account, and the
folder name in "Advanced|Put sent messages in" had not
been updated.

Nice that an absent folder did not result in lost messages;
good, robust programming there, congratulations.

Take care,

--
Stefaan