List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23554] Re: [Feature suggestion] delete mails from pop3
From:       Godwin Stewart <gstewart () bonivet ! net>
Date:       2004-11-12 9:06:03

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:18:24 +0800, Franklin <franklin@goodhorse.idv.tw>
wrote:

> Is it possible to add a feature, that if I deleted received mails on my
> local client, it deletes the same mails on server as well?

I think you'll find that this kind of feature belongs more to the realm of
IMAP than POP3. Yes, some mailers do it, but if you really want to keep your
remote mailbox in sync with your MUA the best thing is IMAP.

--
Any surviving best shots are ruined when someone
inadvertently open the darkroom door and all of the