List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23511] Re: IMAP filtering, was: Re: Sylpheed 0.9.99 coming soon
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valoriez () zimres ! net>
Date:       2004-10-27 3:40:15

It would be nice to be able to download mail from the IMAP server into *matching* folders, so that work \
can be done off-line.

IMAP filtering must be done with procmail (or something like that) on the server side, right? I don't see \
how one would be able to do client-side IMAP filtering without messing up IMAP. I would be happy for my \
errors to be corrected.

Valorie  <---- using IMAP with procmail filtering