List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23483] Can anyone help me with this?
From:       Franklin <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2004-10-15 7:43:13

Hi all!

I met a problem, it should not be sylpheed's problem, but if you know what to do,
please kindly help me with this.

I changed my system from Mandrake 9.2 to Mandrake 10.1.
After changing, the sylpheed window became like this graph:

http://www.goodhorse.idv.tw/images/sylpheed.jpg

Blue lines appeared between lines in the folders' view and summary window.
But the mail body window did not.

Could anybody please tell me what happened? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Franklin