List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23345] filters on newsgroups
From:       Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnslinux () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-08-21 5:16:14

hello,

is there any way to filter newsgroups messages?  I'd like to filter out
(from the summary) messages with XRef header containing spam.detected (gmane
newsgroup).  this way I can also help them reporting undetected spam.

I'm already using such a filter, but no effects.

thanks in advance.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
GNU/Linux #140696 [http://counter.li.org]

  "Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else."