List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23281] Want a default, account-independent SMTP server setting.
From:       Tommy Reynolds <Tommy.Reynolds () MegaCoder ! com>
Date:       2004-08-02 18:24:05

Hi, folks

While on my last business trip I had to change all the SMTP server
settings for each mail account to point to the SMTP server to that of
the ISP dejure' instead of the specific SMTP for each mail account.
Some ISP's are afraid of being a spam relay, I guess.  Anyway I
thought having a global default SMTP server setting, along with a "use
default ISP" checkbox might be usefull.  Would this help anyone else
or am I the only guy in the world without a VPN relay back at home?

Cheers!