List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23247] all items marked as unread
From:       Bill Peeler <bpeeler () nebonet ! com>
Date:       2004-07-13 17:54:28

I was just trying to collect email from a new IMAP4 account when
sylpheed hung for a long time.  I eventually killed it and when I
restarted all the messages in my pop3 account were marked as unread.
I had a bunch of legitimately unread messages that I don't want to lose
track of.

I have a backup from a couple of days ago and can set file date/time
stamps of various files to match that backup as necessary if that will
help.

I've searched the email archive and found nothing that seemed to apply
to me since permissions are correct and have been working ok.

Is there just an index I can recover from the backup?  I don't mind if
the last few days of messages show as unread.

thanks a bunch

bill