List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23239] Re: Can't click on URLs and launch a browser
From:       Brad Rogers <brad () fineby ! me ! uk>
Date:       2004-07-12 18:20:22

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 04:05:19 -0700
Valorie Zimmerman <valoriez@zimres.net> wrote:

Hello Valorie,

> Thanks for the advice, Brad. I did go back to that menu selection, and

No problem.

> tried it "plain" and with the single quotes around the %s. Still
> nothing, so I changed mozilla to firefox, since that's what I use.
> There was an alternative form mozilla -remote

Here, it's called mozilla-firefox.  Your installation might be
different, but to find out, open a shell (command prompt) type moz, and
then press the TAB key to see what, if any, alternatives are offered.
If none are, try again with fire, and see what happens.  When you've
found the correct command to launch your browser, you can then type that
into Sylpheed's preference dialog box.

--
 Regards   _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is